Special Interest Groups
In mid-2015 the Registry of Kidney Diseases Steering Committee began developing the Special Interest Groups associated with each disease category collected by the registry. These interest groups will be an integral part of the project. Members will select specific research questions for the kidney disease category, choose variables of interest and be a part of the analysis and write up of the publication/s.
The special interest groups are:
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, Chair: Kushma Nand
- Membranous glomerulonephritis, Chair: David Langsford
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease, Chair: Jessica Ryan
- IgA nephropathy, Chair: Nigel Toussaint
- Alport syndrome, Chair: Kathy Nicholls
- Fibromuscular dysplasia, Chair: Scott Wilson
- Tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC; under development), Chair: Steve Holt
- C3 glomerulopathy (under development), Chair: Tom Barbour
If you have a particular interest in any of these diseases and would like to join or participate in one of the Special Interest Groups please contact the relevant interest group chair.